- You wish to up-grade or expand or rationalize your product range but…
- You are exposed to severe customer complaints and…
- You hear much about stabilizers, nucleators, clarifiers, and other additives but…
lack some specific information, need external advice or just a second opinion?
- You need to focus quality assurance onto what is “really” relevant and seek expertise from someone who knows both ends?
- You feel challenged by competitor PP resin grades and need to understand what makes them the way they are?
- You have a clear vision of what kind of customer needs your new PP resin grade should match but want to check how best to translate them into a specification?
Based on 30 years of technical management experience in the plastics, polypropylene resin and film industries and 12 years of working with customers on 6 continents we offer you a high level of technical expertise and quick understanding.
- Polypropylene structure / properties relations and product design for Homo-PP, Random and Impact Copolymers
- managing quality in the Polypropylene industry looking both ways - what is necessary, what is dispensable?
- Technical Data Sheets, Quality Agreements, Certificates of Analysis
- managing product portfolio and product change-over in Polypropylene production
- selecting raw materials: stabilizers and functional additives - sort out what is important, what is efficient, what are empty promises!
- combining additives into pre-blends – advantages, drawbacks, limitations
- Technical management experience with leaders in the industry
- Deep knowledge in product properties and their relation to the polymer chemistry behind
- Strong background in the properties and mode of action of stabilizers and additives
- Goal-targeted and efficiency-minded
- Independent advice based on experience in both the resin producing and the resin converting industries
- Limited financial commitment
Please, contact us to check on our availability.